- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We collect sufficient information to complete your order, answer your question, and hopefully start an ongoing relationship.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
It is fairly obvious when we collect information.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat or enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our products or services, email us, fax us, or call us.
- How do we use your information?
We use your information to do what you asked us to do, and to start what will hopefully be an ongoing relationship.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- How do we protect your information?
We protect your information to the best of our abilities using current best practice for small businesses.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security issues and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Faxes and emails may be stored electronically or in paper form permanently.
- Third-party disclosure
What happens in HA TECH PTY LTD stays in HA TECH PTY LTD
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google possesses extensive knowledge on a wide array of subjects. Although I am aware of the pages you visit, I don’t possess the capability to discern the specific user associated with those visits.
Google’s advertising standards align with its Advertising Principles, which are designed to enhance the user experience. These principles guide our efforts to provide a positive environment for users.
To support our operations, we implement Google AdSense Advertising on our website. This aids in maintaining the quality and accessibility of our platform.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We respect your right to wander through the store undisturbed!
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
If we do, it is only for the purpose of knowing what is of interest and what isn’t.
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We are primarily a Business To Business (B2B) company and have no intent in targeting the youth market.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We may create posts or information pages that are relevant to youth. We do not, however, aim to provide information only directed towards youth.
- Fair Information Practices
If your data is breached, we will let you know.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will rectify the problem immediately, or close the site until it is rectified.
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
- “NO SPAM” Policy
We hate spam and try to make all correspondence useful.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We also do the following:
- Individually consider if an email is appropriate to the group we are sending it to
- Individually decide if an email/person is appropriate for a group (with the exception of opt-in groups which are automated).
- Clearly identify ourselves and the business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by replying to emails with “unsubscribe” as the subject, or according to the re3quirements of the third party email service
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Contacting Us